Do You Have Mould?Grahame
What is mould ?
- Moulds are microscopic organisms, part of the fungi family
- Mould releases tiny spores which travel through the air. Attached to these are mycotoxins and allergens which are what affect people.
- Increased exposure to these spores can cause health complications. We recommend consulting a medical expert about the risks of mould to you.
Where do you find mould ?
- It is present everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mould needs water, oxygen and food to grow; so this means mould can grow anywhere there is moisture.
How do you fix mould?
- Bleach and other domestic chemicals will only hide the mould, it WILL NOT fix your issue.
- Painting over mould WILL NOT kill or seal it up.
- Having a professional assess the cause of the mould growth WILL allow it to be fix and prevent its return.
- Removal of the mouldy item WILL prevent new mould spores.