Mould inspection (Mold Inspection – US spelling) Canberra and nearby NSW. We perform mould assessments and mould inspections and mould remediation in Canberra and nearby NSW. Contact us if you have concerns about mould in your property. We service nearby NSW which includes out to Yass, Goulburn, Braidwood and Cooma.
Mould Needs Three Things to Grow
1. The right environment such as moisture from a water intrusion.
2. Mould spores, which are already in the environment, are readily available when a water event has occurred. Mould spores are also available if they colonise in humid conditions in a bathroom.
3. A food source. Mould loves cellulosic materials such as paper (gyprock backing), cardboard and porous wood.
Leave your details below and we will get back to you to arrange an inspection.
If you suspect that there is mould growing in any area of your property and unsure of how to know how serious the mould issue is, then stress no further because here at Capital Restorations we have the expertise and training to inspect mould by:
is the process of drying out the structural elements of a property. The structure is a house holds water and does not want to give it up. As qualified structural driers we are capable of removing the moisture as a first step to remediating mould.
is the task of removing mould spores from contents or structure to a level that is the same or lower than the outside level. Mould remediation will often include demolition of porous items such as gyprock and timber. Our mould remediation is conducted under the guidelines of the IICRC S520 as detailed in http://www.iicrc.org/standards/iicrc-s520/
Bathroom Mould Removal
- We live and work in Canberra and are based at Mitchell.
- We are a full service restoration and mould remediation company. We are not a carpet cleaner doing mould cleaning on the side.